SEWDOMUS - Magic Hemmer Foot
Chosen by Thousands of Seamstresses
A narrow rolled hem that is even and smooth is a sure sign of a well-made project. Sometimes it can be a challenge! But you don't have to worry about it anymore. With the help of Magic Hemmer Foot, everything will be easy as pie!
The SEWDOMUS - Magic Hemmer Foot is just another amazing little device that makes sewing life a million times easier. Using this sewing machine attachment makes hemming sheer and slippery fabrics an absolute breeze.
Simply pre-press the start of the hem, pressing under twice the width of the hem and feed it into the guide. The guide on the hemmer turns under the raw edge and allows it to be easily stitched into place, giving you professional looking turned hems on most medium to heavy weight fabrics.
- Fits many Low Shank Snap-On Singer, Brother, Viking (Husky Series), Euro-Pro, Janome (front), White, Juki, Bernina (Bernette Series) and more
- Fold and stitch fabric edges in one step
- Precise measurement from the fabric edge
- Material: Stainless steel
- Color: Silver
- Size: 4.5x4.5x1.5cm, Line spacing 13MM
- Package Includes: 1 x SEWDOMUS - Magic Hemmer Foot
You'll Also Love These